The Dangers of Natural Stone Flooring | Ohio Garage Interiors
Ohio Garage Interiors warns against the installation of natural stone flooring. Although this flooring is seemingly inexpensive, significant costs will accrue over time. Natural stone flooring brings with it a variety of disadvantages, which lead to constant repairs and cleanings. Ohio Garage Interiors is a garage remodeling company, which offers superior garage flooring epoxy coatings to Ohio home owners. With Ohio Garage Interiors, customers not only receive durability, functionality, and longevity, but they also receive virtually endless aesthetic customization options. Customers have the ability to build the garage of their dreams with the help of Ohio Garage Interiors.
The Actual Cost of Natural Stone Flooring
Ads for natural stone flooring are everywhere, and the promises they offer are enticing yet misleading. The floors in the advertisements are absolutely gorgeous, offering both aesthetic and durability with minimal maintenance. Furthermore, these offers include pricing of only $0.99 per square foot! Who wouldn’t take that price for the alleged quality? The reality, however, is much less enticing. These floors cost much more than $0.99 per square foot. The following is a short list of hidden costs that come along with natural stone flooring:
- Preparation and installation add significant costs to the square footage.
- Texture of natural stone epoxy floors means more work and upkeep costs.
- Cleaning is time-consuming and difficult.
- Many companies threaten homeowners with loss of warranty if they do not pay for professional cleaning yearly.
- These floors attract mold and mildew buildup.
- Ohio’s extreme weather makes costly repairs much more likely.
A Better Alternative | Ohio Garage Interiors
The garage flooring epoxy coatings from Ohio Garage Interiors are superior to natural stone flooring options for many reasons:
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Their finishing process leaves enough texture to prevent slipping but is also non-porous, which keeps out moisture. Ohio Garage Interiors utilizes a polyaspartic polymer for increased durability. Also, these floor coatings require no special cleaners and can be easily cleaned with a simple spraying of a hose.
- Withstands Ohio’s Weather: The polyaspartic polymer does not deteriorate from contact with salt and is highly moisture resistant. Ohio Garage Interior floors will maintain aesthetic for upwards to fifteen years with normal wear and tear.
- Backed by Local Company: Ohio Garage Interiors never brings in subcontractors to complete projects. They are both locally owned and operated entirely. Customers receive service from an expert team of garage remodeling specialists. Ohio Garage Interiors knows their clients as neighbors and friends, so they want to provide the best service possible for the most reasonable price.
- Straight-forward Pricing: Ohio Garage Interiors does not use bait-and-switch price promotions. They will send a professional from their business to visit your home and provide a quote at no cost to you.
The Dangers of Natural Stone Flooring | Ohio Garage Interiors | ADVAN Design
ADVAN Design has immense experience in both traditional and digital marketing. As an Ohio digital marketing firm, we work with many small to mid-size businesses in Northeast Ohio, helping them harness their marketing potential. ADVAN Design uses all resources to improve the online presence of our clients. With our SEO packages and digital marketing strategies, Ohio Garage Interiors, a valued client of ADVAN Design, has seen significant improvements in their visibility on Google Search results and their activity on social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
If you have been considering natural stone flooring, look into Ohio Garage Interiors’ line of products and services to make sure you are getting the most for your money. Learn more about Ohio Garage Interiors on the ADVAN Design Blog or visit their website.